About Me

My photo
2nd year illustration student of Sheridan College who eats, breathes sleeps in art and video games.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Chedoke Rail Trail story 1


I left my bike at my boyfriend's apartment for weeks and i could not wait to take my baby back home. Before i decided to take it home, i wanted to look at the other paths that had access the mountain. [Mountain=west Hamilton mountain=where my house is]







Chedoke Rail Trail.

I remember taking this trail years and years ago with my brother. It took me to the mountain.I happily rode my bike all the way to the top and head back home.
On the way of the trail was beautiful and organic. About 3 waterfalls spotted, abundance of green luscious trees and plants. The view of the entire city... breathtaking.




It took about 1-1 1/2 hrs to get to my house. It was well worth it...and it was free!




1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this is absolutely beautiful. I am really enjoying exploring the nature around my home at the moment, and as you said it is all free.

    ReplyDelete